Recent News

Camps, Sport and Excursions Fund (CSEF)

If you hold a means-tested concession card (Veterans Affairs Gold Card, eligible Centrelink Health Care Card (HCC) or Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)) you may be eligible for CSEF. $150 will be paid to the school to use towards expenses relating to camps or excursionsfor the benefit of your child.