We are a Bring Your Own Device school
Primary School is a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) school. This means that all classes encourage students to bring their own device, preferably an Apple device, to support their learning.
Students are asked to bring in an iPad or similar device for use in the classroom. The school has purchased a bank of iPad's that are being used in all classrooms to ensure that every student has the opportunity to access these devices.
Students are expected to:
- Bring their device (fully charged) to and from school daily
- Leave their device in the classroom at all times
- Not allow other students/siblings to use their device
- Take full responsibility of looking after the device (damages etc)
- Download the recommended free Apps (at home) ready for use at school. This is to ensure that there is some consistency in what teachers can be expecting students to be using within their classrooms.
2019 App Lists
Please do not hesitate to contact Damien Humphrey or your child's teacher if you have any questions. Or visit the 'Frequently Asked Questions' page.